Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Summertime Fever


Lately I have had an insatiable craving for Summer and everything that comes with Summer. Warm temperatures, cool grass on my bare feet, the beach, the ocean, pools. I cannot wait to refreshingly submersed in cool water (not cold, just cool enough).

About a month ago I couldn't wait for Spring, I described myself as having graduated from Spring Fever to Spring Rabies. And now I've taken that to the next step -Summersitis. Oh I can't wait!
So tonight I am going to listen to Toots and Maytals on repeat, drink fresh squeezed juice and look at the amazing pictures that Hubs and I took on our honeymoon to Bermuda in 2008.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this song! I don't know if I've ever met anyone who knew of Toots & The Maytals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some Toots!! "Pressure Drop" is the song that I absolutely must hear to kick off Summer.

    ReplyDelete