Saturday, March 20, 2010

Welcome Spring!

It's here, it's here, it's finally here! Today is Central Pennsylvania, the temperature will reach the unseasonably warm high of 72 degrees! I am jittery with excitement for all of the things I will want to do over this weekend.

Last night we made some delicious bbq ribs at our place and ate them out on our patio.


And my daffodils bloomed! Seeing flowers bloom after a long, cold winter is almost shocking. You have that moment of recognition and happiness when you see some color again.

And Mick is pretty excited about the weather too. He's itching to be outside! We are thinking about camping out in our backyard tonight. Seriously - we're gonna do it!!
I can't forget to wish a happy March Madness to everyone out there as well. My bracket (which my husband made for me) is already totally screwed. But that's ok! The fun of it is still in tact for me.

2 comments:

  1. I mean, did anyone have Kansas losing in the second round?

    But on a happier note- hooray for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah unheard of! I can't believe all of the upsets that had happened already. But I guess that's why they call them it "Madness!"

    ReplyDelete